Friday, October 07, 2005

And I'm somewhere in between ,
What is real and just a dream ;


Life can be cruel at times.

Just when you thought things were going smoothly, just when everything seemed in place, the world just have to come crashing down on you. Why can't I be perfect. Then, I would top the class in everything. Then, I would have everyone heaping praises on me. Then, at least, I could be worth a second glance.

I don't know. This world's just too fake.

It's all down to me. Me, me, and me. I'll show the world, I'll show everyone. You will see, that when pushed to the edge, one still can survive. If it's just plain misery the world wants me to experience, I'll show you real pain.

You mean too much. Darn it.

I'll show you. I'll show you hansheng.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home